Thursday, September 15, 2016

Celtic Twist


This month is my turn in a quilting bee I'm in. I chose this free block from McCall's Quilting called "Celtic Twist."  For bees, I like to choose blocks that have bold visual impact but are fairly simple to construct. I think this one fits the bill perfectly and I look forward to receiving all the blocks in my mailbox.

-dana

P.S. If Instagram is your thing, you can search #stashsewciety to see all the blocks made for this bee throughout the year.

P.S. II.  I know what you're thinking. You are thinking that you recall me saying I had to finish up all my current works in progress before starting anything new, right? Well, I don't count this as starting anything new because I haven't made a single block for it yet. Each of the member of the quilting bee will make me two blocks. That means at the end of the month I will have 22 blocks and then I only have to decide how many more to make after that.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It's a beautiful block.

Summer said...

Cute block! Have a great week ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com